Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bridgestone Potenza RE92 Tire Assessment

Bridgestone Potenza RE92 Tire Assessment


The Bridgestone Potenza RE92 has been a great worth performance tire for some time now.  I've had a number of units of those tires on my Subaru and I've favored them each time.

My Subarua Outback had previous tires on it once I bought it so I used to be in want of an upgrade.  I used to be on the lookout for one thing that would agency up the dealing with of the car.  I changed the previous car tires with a set of H-rated Potenza RE92 195/60-14 tires and as anticipated the dealing with improved without including any noise or discturbing the consolation of my ride.  The journey was no longer mushy, but clean and comfrotable.

I've now had my Bridgestone Potenza RE92 on my 1999 Subaru for close to forty,000 miles and they're sporting at an expected affordable rate.  I keep the strain at round 33 psi, which seems to be the very best balance between handling, tire wear, and also fuel mileage.  They are not the most effective tires within the rain and snow, however they get the job achieved and I've no complaints.  I reside in PA and I made it by way of a fairly robust winter in 2009/2010 with no incidents, so they should be capable of get you from level A to point B even in pretty heavy snow.

I've had a very good experience with my Bridgestone Potenza RE92 tires.  I like the low noise stage and trip consolation that I get from these tires.  They brake properly, look decent, and the price is right for me.  If you are in need of a low value, excessive performance tire, try the Potenza from Bridgestone
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes